Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Governor Gets All Up In That Ass.

(Former Gov. Spitzer hand gestures to 50 Cent's Just a Lil Bit, listen to it.)
We all know that Mr. Spitzer's fellow governors are only "deeply disappointed" and "disgusted" in him because he ruined their upcoming weekends. It is obvious that they are only "deeply disappointed" in the fact that Mr. Spitzert ruined their ho-train. These fellas must think that if they pay enough for intercourse no one will ever find out. So this Emperor's Club V.I.P. is where they turned. According to The New York Times, some of these whore-ski-heimers cost thousands of dollars an hour. None of it really makes sense to me. I would like to think that a governor of a major state (California not included) could easily find a good looking young college girl to "pass amendments" on (sorry). I guess I wouldn't "like" to think, but it seems to make sense to me. If Michael Jackson can find a human woman to love, anything is possible. After looking at pictures of Mr. Spitzer, it becomes clearer why he had to pay top dollar. I personally don't think his bad judgement in hiring prostitutes was his downfall. It is much more simple than that.

After trying to see if there was a 'Clearance' section on the Emperor's Club V.I.P.website (the site is closed down and I have my fingers crossed that they might have an "Everything Must Go!" sale, my birthday is in a few weeks, hint hint) I started to think like a governor to figure out why he chose the girl he chose. It was obvious that he didn't want to go for the $4000/hour women, he didn't want to make it too obvious. Instead he settled for Ashley Alexandra Dupré, a 22 year-old hardbody who only charges $1000/hour and who has lived a tough life. Maybe.
She is definitely a very pretty girl. I will admit that. That is not where Mr. Spitzer made a wrong turn. I'm sure this girl has good intentions to live and maintain a life that is free of money worries. I can't blame her for that. Who am I to say she is wrong? In no way do I think she is a bad person for any of those decisions. Seriously. However, I do believe there is one thing that should have been flashing red lights to Mr. Spitzer. MySpace. This is the lapse in judgement. If Mr. Spitzer was with it he would have checked out MySpace just to be safe. I mean this girl could have been blogging about every little detail, position, and whatever else that could have ruined his career. Most importantly, what kind of "high class" prostitute is on MySpace? I believe this is a good comment on what e-networking has done to American culture. Even our "high class" hoz hillbilly it up on MySpace. Back in the day these girls were treated like nobility (which is also kind of sad/weird). It is sad enough people rarely meet other humans in a social (real-life) setting. Now even our governors can't find a way to cheat on their wives without ordering a girl online, a girl who is part of an e-community that is solely designed to fund the television show "To Catch a Predator". Maybe the FBI should have exposed the story that way. Brought Mr. Spitzer into the hotel room where Chris Hansen would have totally embarrassed the shit out of the dude and read the "special suggestions" part of the order form out loud, exposing Spitzer to the entire world. So Mr. Spitzer, please make better decisions in the future. If you choose to take advantage of 20-somethings, find them in the real world. Life is about choices, so choose them bitches wisely.

P.S. Ashley Alexandra Dupré, what's up girl? You, Me, & Dupré! (sorry, again)

No comments: