Monday, December 24, 2007

happy holla-dayz!

Spike Lee came to the University of Illinois a few years ago and I had the opportunity to listen to his advice. $40,000 and an hour later, he pretty much fed everyone the same bullshit we always hear, "If you put your mind to it, you can do anything". Since this is the season of wanting, I started to think of all the things I want and don't want and I thought maybe Mr. Lee was right. Maybe I could put my mind to it and do or get whatever I wanted. Nope.

Disclaimer: It is to your advantage to watch all of the videos.

I want to be #1 like...

I want to eat dinner with my family in my dorm room like...

I want to stencil like...

And I want to draw who I truly am, like...

I want to hillbilly like...

Or like...

Or even like...

I just don't want to be the Chinese Ambassador anymore, like...

Well, as long as the good old days keep coming around with Dan, like...

Because I want to have brothers like...

Or sisters like...

Because I'm going to want a shoulder to lean on like...

Especially when I don't want to look like a lesbian like...

Instead I'd want to show off my haircut like...(and then be able to have a legitimate excuse on why I still have this picture)

Or like...

And not be insecure like...

Because then I'd want to hit on girls like...

And eventually I'd be able to hang out with girls like...

And marry a girl like...

Or even have a secret (or not so secret) admirer like...

I want to learn how to stick out like...

Or like...hey Jason...

Then I want to show off my moves like...

With those moves, I don't want to be left out of the dance party like...

I don't want to be on the outside looking in like...

I no longer want my heart to be locked up like...(please click)

I want to stop making ads like...

And I want to stop wasting my time on Facebook like...

I need to clean up my life so it doesn't look like...

Or like...

Because then I'd be able to keep my head up like...

And sing-a-long like...

Because we all know Life is about balance like...

We don't want to let it flash before our eyes like...

So let's spend as much time as possible sculpting ourselves like...

Fuck it, who am I kidding? I just don't want to look like...


Enjoy these days.

1 comment:

Annie said...

This was my best Christmas present.