Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mike Fernandez is a good guy, no doubt about it.

He's an idiot.

He admits that this might be the biggest waste of money in the history of currency but seriously, what the fuck? 190,000.00 Japanese Yen later (a bit over $2000) I'm not sure what exactly he accomplished. Things he could have accomplished with $2000 bones:

Well I was going to make a list but basically he could have had a ton of badass shit. Including, but not limited to, 400 minutes with the ladies in the windows in Amsterdam (I did the Math).

No Mike, thumbs fucking down. That thing better be able to save white women stranded atop skyscrapers, a highly unlikely scenario to begin with.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hilarious, sad, and true...all at the same time. Josh sent me a link to your blog and I think you're my new hero. Thanks for the giggles at work.

-Alison