Wednesday, June 10, 2009

There is still hope.


I think almost every guy has asked the question, "Why do all the hot girls go out with such douchebags?" Except for the guys that are the "douchebags" of course. Then the only question they're asking is, "Can we keep the lights on?"

I, personally, don't see it like that all of the time. Sure, in college it was depressing to think that the never ending popularity contest was indeed never going to end. But this dude Marko Jaric, gives me hope. He may be an NBA basketball player, but he is not a superstar and from what I can see he is pretty painful to look at. I don't think it's the picture that is doing him an injustice. It's his eyes. Look at how unbelievably close together they are. Literally. I actually don't believe that's what he looks like. I think someone must have Photoshop'd this. I guess in the end, I don't really care what he looks like. Eyes that are too close together is easily overlooked when you have that type of hardbody hanging off your arm. Good for him.

No comments: