Monday, June 15, 2009

FTW.

For a few months I've always overlooked the e-expression "FTW." I never had a clue as to what it meant and was far too lazy to look it up. Thanks to Urban Dictionary I found it means "for the win." Which I still don't understand. Let me try to use it in a highly fictional scenario.

Josh - Wow.
Marty - Yea man, alright fuck this I'm going to go talk to her.

Marty - Hey, it's really coming down out there. What is up with all this rain?
Hardbody - ...

Hardbody walks away. (N)FTW for Marty. (N=Not). I think that's about right. And this scenario is fictional because I would have never gone up to talk to Exhibit A. I would have just stared at her until she was uncomfortable enough to leave. That's my life, dig it.

1 comment:

Soul Hugger said...

This amuses me.

It pretty much will always be NFTW when talking to and/or staring awkwardly at ladies. They mostly think you just want to "copulate" with them, so they will inevitably vacant the premises etc. This is probably for the best though. A non-walk-away-er is just bad news bears.