Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Barack O-bomb-diggity.

The reason I support Barack O. is obvious. Mr. Obama may be a fantastic speaker and a great looking guy but those are hardly the reasons I find him intriguing. Let's face it, we can find a number of politicians that possess these qualities. However, the one thing that sets him apart from the rest is that he's bout that change. I mean he's bout it to the extent that he went and made it the background of all of his campaign sites.

As you all know I'm bout that money. I'm so bout that money that you can probably just hear how much I'm bout that money right now. (You're welcome). How can any of us sit here and deny the fact that change is unbelievably important? Change seems to be used less and is often overlooked, but at this time America can't go on without it. Without change how would you park anywhere, or do your laundry, or get out of talking to a hobo with one leg and a beautiful smile? Explain that to me. I think Obama is on to something that is larger than any of us can comprehend. Mr. Obama is such a #1 stunna that he playfully calls the $32 million he raised in January alone...change. I'm sorry but your overall mackdaddy-ness and/or pimpitude must be off the charts if you can just regard $32 million as change. Mr. Obama's understanding of the power of change is so unbelievable that any amount of money is beneath him and his ideals. From this point I'm not sure where we're headed. I do know that change will help us enjoy our privileges, keep our clothes clean, and lead us away from the tragedies of war. So although change may seem to weigh you down, please don't deny the fact that more of it will help each and every one of us. Change we can all believe in.

-Marty

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=663387 - Bout that Money

1 comment:

Joey Mac said...

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/black_guy_asks_nation_for_change
The onion did an article about "some black man" asking for change.